Monday, September 23, 2013

There are likes and loves...!

Do not come to me with sermons and praise, I do not need them at this time, I just need appreciation and support...! Do not pretend to say something of what I already know.

I will invite you to invite me to do what ever is it you desire or maybe what I did not had the courage to ask.... I invite you so we can both refrain from criticisms and put this nonsense aside, I do not need to be reminded of my faults, I already know them well... I know you miss me and I miss you too, SSSSSHHH.... we will keep quiet and pretend that we're both strong.

There are love stories in your life time which hurt you when its present and hurt you as well when they leave you... there is also love without the pride, this makes you lose your dignity.... Your love helped me to die slowly and death taught me to survive and live fast for love. It is from a fool perspective to live today to love tomorrow, you live only once...! 

I keep hearing to not fix what is not broken, but if it could be better is as good as broken... yet I keep thinking that is because nobody here is ready for a change becasue most of the time change is forced... When love is well misused, it deserves to be set free to rest, but how would you know the the difference, it is unknown..

Please, please do not ask me to tell you what you already know,  I do not think you would want to hear what I know... You know the answers to every question of yours, unfortunately you hold the keys and if you need me to say something, well............. I already forgot.

No comments:

Post a Comment